Clubhouse Rentals and Covid19:
As part of our ethical obligation to the health and safety of our community, Sunflower Village Homes Association will be following Governor Whitmer’s stay-at-home orders. We will not be able to open until Phase 5 is approved for our Region.
Due to the orders we have unfortunately had to cancel many gatherings at our clubhouses. As of right now, all gatherings are cancelled through August 31st with the option to reschedule to a later date or receive a refund.
As we learn of more information, we will address other reservations at that time. We will not be taking any new reservations at this time. We will be offering the available dates in the months ahead to the individuals who have been forced to cancel or reschedule their events.
We will adjust and make accommodations as new information is provided to us, and all information provided at this time is subject to change.
SUNFLOWER HOMEOWNERS RENTAL POLICY:
- Any Sunflower Homeowner in good standing (all dues paid and no problems from previous rentals) may rent either Clubhouse (subject to availability) for use in accordance with this policy.
- The Sunflower Board of Directors reserves the right to suspend rental privileges for any Homeowner/Renter who does not conform to the Terms and Conditions of the Rental Agreement.
- The Clubhouse may not be rented for the use of gambling/gaming per Michigan State Law.
- A verbal reservation will be held for 5 business days. A signed Rental Agreement and a $50 nonrefundable deposit must be received to hold the reservation beyond the 5 business days.
- The balance of the rental fee is due 60 days prior to the rental date to guarantee it. If not received with in this time frame, your date and your deposit will be forfeited. The full rental fee is due at the time of the reservation if the rental date is less than 60 days away.
- Hanford Clubhouse capacity: 96 Gainsborough Clubhouse capacity: 55 per level
- The rental fees are as follows:
Homeowner rental fees:
- $275 Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- $175 Monday through Thursday
- $20/hour (minimum of 3 hours) Monday through Thursday at the Gainsborough Clubhouse, unless the size warrants the use of the Hanford Clubhouse. An hourly renter has a two hour setup window included in the rental. Anything beyond those two hours will be charged at the same $20/hour rate.
- A $400 security deposit will be held until the Clubhouse has been inspected and determined to be clean and free from damage. A $500 (cash or cashiers check) deposit will be required if a Homeowner is renting for a non-resident or if the Homeowner has been charged for failure to clean or for damage to the facility after a previous rental.
- Cancellation of a reservation is subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation is received 31 days or beyond rental date……….50% of rental fee
- Cancellation is received 30 days or less of rental date………..No Refund
- Please refer to the Rental Agreement for a complete explanation of the Terms and Conditions and the Damage/Cleaning Fee Schedule.
- Paid rentals take priority over non-paying rentals and non-paying rentals can be bumped for a paying rental at the Board’s discretion.