To check Clubhouse availability or to schedule your next rental, call the Sunflower Office at 734 453-2022.
- Hanford Clubhouse
45800 Hanford Rd.
- Gainsborough Clubhouse
45956 Gainsborough Dr.
SUNFLOWER HOMEOWNER’S RENTAL POLICY
- Any Sunflower Homeowner in good standing (all dues paid and no problems from previous rentals) may rent either clubhouse (subject to availability) for use in accordance with this policy.
- The Sunflower Board of Directors reserves the right to suspend rental privileges for any Homeowner/Renter who does not conform to the Terms and Conditions of the Rental Agreement.
- The clubhouse may not be rented for the use of gambling/gaming per Michigan State Law.
- A verbal reservation will be held for 5 business days. A signed Rental Agreement and a $50 non-refundable deposit must be received to hold the reservation beyond the 5 business days.
- The balance of the rental fee is due 60 days prior to the rental date to guarantee it. If not receive within this time frame, your date and deposit will be forfeited. The full rental fee is due at the time of the reservation if the rental date is less than 60 days away.
- Rental Fee Schedule:
- $275 Friday, Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays
- $175 Monday through Thursday
- Security Deposit
- A $400 security deposit will be held until the clubhouse has been inspected and determined to be clean and free from damage.
- A $500 (cash or cashier’s check) deposit will be required if a homeowner is renting for a non-resident of if the homeowner has been charged for failure to clean or for damage to the facility after a previous rental.
- Cancellation of a reservation is subject to the following cancellation fees:
- 31 days or beyond rental date………..50% of rental fee
- 30 days or less of rental date…………..No Refund
- Refer to the Rental Agreement for a complete explanation of the Terms and Conditions and the Damage/Cleaning Fee Schedule.
- Paid rentals take priority over non-paying rentals. Non-paying rentals can be bumped for a paying rental at the Board’s discretion.