Please consider lending your time and experience to one of our many committees that help keep our community a great place to live and raise our families.
If you are interested, please reach out to the Sunflower Office at 734-453-2022.
- Communications – Chair: Lori Rysdorp
- Procurement Committee – Chair: Chico Rodriguez
- Social Committee – Chair: Melissa Lichtman
- Common Grounds Committee – Chair: Omar Hashwi
- Roads/Snow Removal Committee – Chair: Khalil Kandah
- Finance Committee – Chair Khalil Kandah
Only elected Board members can be part of the Finance Committee.
However, if any resident has any thoughts on what should be considered for inclusion in our budgeting process, please reach out to the Sunflower Office at 734-453-2022. We welcome new ideas and resident input.
- Garden Club – Chair: Melissa Lichtman
This is a brand new committee, looking for resident volunteers. This committee would help maintain the flowerbeds located around the clubhouses, around the signs located on the corner of Beck and Warren Rd., and near the Canton Center/Sheldon Rd. split. We are looking for about 10 “green thumb” volunteers. Having these helping hands will help reduce our monthly maintenance fees paid to our landscaping company. Please consider volunteering.