- Trees are to be pruned so public sidewalks have clear headroom of 7 feet (this includes trees that Wayne County planted between your sidewalk and the street)
- Grass is not to be taller than 5 inches.
- No junk or unlicensed vehicles except in a completely enclosed garage.
- Temporary parking of boats and campers is permitted for 48 hours prior to and after use of the recreational vehicle – unless a special permit is obtained from Canton Township (permit is to be displayed on the boat or camper.
- Dogs must be leashed and homeowners must clean up after their dogs. Fecal matter must be disposed of on the owner’s property (please do not use the trash cans in the Commons to dispose of fecal matter – it’s unsanitary and unpleasant).
- Cars may not be parked at the end of a driveway so as to block the sidewalk.
For more information or to file an ordinance complaint, call 734-394-5335 (M – F 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)